The main data:
Product name: Poly Ethylene Oxide(PEO)
Appearance: White to Light Yellow Powder
Molecular formula: H-(-O-CH2-CH2-)n-OH
Cas no.: 68441-17-8
The main description:
PEO is a kind of polymer which is water-soluble,crystal, thermoplastic.
The main Application:
1. In the paper industry as a long fiber dispersant, can improve the paper into the softness and uniformity.
2. In the electrical industry as a temporary binder when manufacturing fluorescent lamps, the coating can be even, the wall effect is good, battery electrode adhesive.
3. In the textile industry as a fabric antistatic agent, viscosity regulator.
4. In the paint industry as a water-based paint thickener, latex paint can improve leveling and gloss.
5. In the ceramic industry as a binder, water-based lubricants.
6. In the building materials industry as a cement dispersant, concrete reinforcing agent, asbestos - cement extrusion aids, asphalt pavement viscosity regulator.
7. In the pharmaceutical industry as a tablet coating and sustained release agent.
Packing & storage:
Packing: 1kg per bag, 10bags per carton
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, protecting from moisture. When loading and unloading, you should take care to prevent packaging and containers being damaged, avoiding leakage.
|Appearance||White to light yellow powder|
|Molecular weight ||50000-8000000|
|Apparent Density ||0.3-0.5kg/L|
|Viscosity(0.5%solution at 25ºC)||200-400mpa.s|
|Ionic ||Non-ionic |